Direct Report: Director of Development
Reporting to this position: None
The position will play a vital role in helping to market Eliza Bryant Village as a premier provider of outstanding healthcare, programs and services along the continuum of care.
The marketing coordinator will work with leadership in developing and implementing marketing campaigns, writing promotional materials and proposals, creating brand awareness and coordinating marketing events.
- Assists in design and updating of website to ensure effective online presence that supports marketing strategies, tactics and content to drive traffic. Responsible for website content management to keep information fresh and current
- Implements brand marketing on various social media channels. Establish social media benchmarks and monitor website traffic to assess impact and generate recommendations to support on-going improvements
- Participates in the review and updating of the organization's social media policy
- Works with leadership in developing and executing a marketing plan for The Village that supports achieving strategic planning goals and strategies
- Writes and manages production and distribution of media releases, brochures, ads, newsletters, and annual reports. Ensures marketing materials are consistent with branding guidelines and overall strategic marketing plan
- Assists in representing the organization, raising visibility, building relationships and coordinating targeted marketing outreach in the community with key audiences and community stakeholders
- Works with Development Associate to integrate website with Raiser’s Edge and on-line giving. Coordinates email marketing and search engine optimization
- Participates and assists with special events and community outreach opportunities
- Some evenings and weekends required. Other duties as assigned
The preferred candidate will have the following skills, experience, and qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 to 3 years of marketing experience.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated experience in writing reports, press releases and marketing brochures.
- Experience with website management and working knowledge of Website Content Systems (preferably Wordpress) and e-communication systems such as Mail Chimp, Constant Contact.
- Experience with promoting, updating and maintaining an organization's social media sites or pages.
- Measurably demonstrated proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and a solid understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Ability to solve problems, work in a team and make independent decisions.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with internal and external audiences.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills including: effective time management, demonstrated capability to coordinate and follow assignments through to completion and experience in working with volunteers.
Necessary professional competencies include:
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Good people skills and experience in working with volunteers.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Organized with an attention to detail.
Eliza Bryant Village is an equal opportunity employer.